The good people of Berlin may sleep a little more soundly tonight with the knowledge that the "porno killer," and all-around shite excuse for a human being, Luka Magnotta, is no longer in their midst.
The Internet Clown who forayed into murder and mayhem is expected to board a plane supplied by the Canadian military later today; Justice Minister Rob Nicholson confirmed that the murder suspect will be accompanied by representatives of the Montreal Police. The plane was expected to take off earlier today, but the flight was delayed due to technical issues. Magnotta will be taken to an undisclosed location, presumably in Montreal where the charges against him were filed.
And so it begins; time for this absurd caricature to face the music.
Bits and pieces of this raunchy little rat's legacy still continue to surface online. Top Mascara & Murder contributor Donyale shared an astounding Chan Archive thread in which it is believed that Magnotta himself stopped by to make what could be considered a confession of sorts on the popular message board.
Please let me know if the thread disappears; I can provide a backup copy if necessary. Here are a few of the more telling snips from the discussion:
- luka has all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of him and he doesn't know why. his nightly bloodlust has overflown into his days. he feels lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think his mask of sanity is about to slip.
- perhaps he took some pleasure in doing it, any sociopath would, but lukas always wanted money and fame, and now he's got them.
- the video contains references to various horrors that have inspired luka, the song 'New order - True Faith' being from the opening scene of the popular classic, 'American Psyco', can anyone spot the other references? you'll shit bricks when you realise :)
- everyone knows its luka, only because luka wants everyone to know, the photo at the end of the video, the cat included in the video, the poster. luka made the video with the intention of everyone finding out it was him. what does /b/ hope to accomplish with the internet private investigator routine? luka will already be long gone from canada, and is sitting back with some popcorn watching the show.
- There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
- i understand peoples impression of him may get distorted due to medias interpretation of events, but i dbout this 'luka' character will get arrested, luka obviously wanted people to find out it was him by the inclusion of certain tell tale items in the video, such as the photo at the end, the inclusion of a cat, relating to lukas previous endeavours and the casablanca poster, it would obviously be traced back to luka. luka would have been sure people would link the two videos, the poster and the image, as i understand it was best gore who originally informed the police yesterday.
- the killing isn't shown because the throat was cut to allow the blood to drain, allowing for easier dismemberment, for the killing to be included would have included a long time of blood drainage as well, luka seemed to want to include dismemberment in the video so this wasn't an option.
- ted bundy didn't release a video of his work, lukas one act will be viewd by millions, i dbout he will be forgotten any time soon.
- the message is a rejection of societies customs, someone said earlier luka should release a manifesto of his motives, effectively the act of sending the package to the political party was that, a manifesto, lukas signal fingered salute to society.
- the killing was a snuff video, luka most likely received a lot of money to make it, the motivation was money and fame, the money would have been received after luka gave the video to whoever ordered it, the releasing of the video on the internet and mailing of body parts gave luka his fame, and let him have an unforgettable impact on society.
- luka set this up so people would know it was him, he would not have done this without a plane to evade capture and get his money.
Many thanks to Donyale for sharing the fruits of his research on this deviant dumb fuck. In spite of the horrifying nature of his crimes, I can't help but LOL over the fact that he really seemed to think his getaway would be a clean one, and that he would have the chance to enjoy the feeling of being revered as some sort of master criminal.
In spite of his best efforts to prove otherwise, Luka Magnotta is not a master criminal. Hell, he isn't even a mediocre criminal. He is a joke that stopped being funny a long time ago, and shall forever remain a shining example of what happens when minimal intellect and mental health issues meet the Internet to form the sort of tragic trifecta which has unfolded in this most unfortunate case.
The only thing I will remember Luka Magnotta for is robbing the world of a promising young scientist who contributed far more to society than a bunch of cheap, Photoshopped vanity pics and a video which aimed to impress the lowest common denominator.
CBC News (June 18, 2012)